Honda Ron Haslam Race School Experiences @ Donington Park

Further to our recent update on the race school with the potential of us running from mid-June onwards and after further assessments carried out by the governing bodies from the Leisure and Hospitality industry and MSV in terms of our operations, we unfortunately are having to postpone all of our dates until the end of June.

Following on from the Government, Honda and MSV’s advice, as the race school falls under Phase 3 of the Leisure and Hospitality industry, due to the nature of our setup, large operations and the large number of persons we have at any one time per race school, we are being assessed to run from July onwards should everything across the country be going in the right direction. We totally understand this and although it has been heart breaking for Ron and the entire team, we must abide by these strict rules and can only operate when we are given the green light.

Ron has been so devastated each time when we have been advised of the dreaded news of not operating again. “It has been truly upsetting to hear we aren’t running again and having to postpone the schools again for a few more weeks. Myself, as well as many of us all want to get back on track and it has been a very long time we have not seen a race track with the winter period and now the lockdown but myself, Ann and the team want to make sure our race school is safe and one you can turn up to without any worries, enjoy your day with us and take away happy memories. We will be back soon. Thank you for your support”.

We will keep everyone posted as always and we apologise this is taking longer than we all expected but we understand the reasoning behind these decisions and will make sure we are back and even better than ever!

Thank you once again for the continued support.

Ron Haslam and the team at Honda Ron Haslam Race School

Back to the Index

Next Course Date...

August 5th