Further to the recent announcements from the UK Government and MSV Statement released last week, we unfortunately have to postpone our race school dates for April 2020 until further notice.
We need to take these steps to protect our customers, visitors and frontline employees and event staff’s well-being during these incredibly difficult times across the globe. Protecting everyone is paramount to us, therefore if we have to postpone further race school dates following April, we will advise accordingly.
For all customers currently booked on the April race school dates, please bear with us as we will be in touch with you to reschedule your bookings for later on in the year. All early bird and special discounts as per your booking will be honoured for your rescheduled date.
Following the current government rules, we will have a part time staff member available over the next few weeks to assist in your rebooking and any other queries you may have. We will do our utmost to assist here as much as possible with the current situation.
In the meantime, stay safe and we will continue to keep you informed via our social media channels and website.
Thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty.
Honda Ron Haslam Race School
Back to the Index